- Suitable for Boy
- Easy to pronounce
- 2 syllables and 4 letters
- pronounced as a_a/di
- Hindi (Sanskrit) आदि
first Short Meaning
Literal meaning of Adi, 'The first, beginning with A or primeval'. Adi was a son of the asura Andhaka killed by Shiva. It is also name of Shiva.
In Hebrew a name Adi means 'jewel' or 'adornment'.
More about Aadi
- Aadi is a Telugu film released in 2002
- Aadi is a 2005 album by the Syrian singer Asalah Nasri.
- Adi Granth, the Holy Scripture of Sikhism.
- Adi Shankara, an Indian philosopher.