- Suitable for Boy
- Unique name
- 4 syllables and 8 letters
- pronounced as amArjita
- Hindi (Sanskrit) अमार्जित
Uncleansed Short Meaning
Sanskrit boy name Amarjeet (अमार्जित) literally means uncleansed and unwashed.
Amarjeet is referred in Mahabharata (महाभारत) in which this word means uncleansed, unwashed.
Popularity of Amarjeet
Amarjeet is not at all a popular baby name in the USA. As per social media profile counts, Amarjeet (also alternate spelling Amarjit, Amarjeeth and Amarjith) are not a popular name in India. In our opinion, Amarjeet is a unique name. Amarjeet is not a recommended name, because it does not have a good meaning. Amarjeet has Sanskrit meaning, but in a negative sense. Name Amarjeet also have Sanskrit significance.
More about Amarjeet
- Amarjeet Sohi is a Canadian politician.
- Amarjeet Shukla made his debut in Bollywood in a lead role in K.Ravi Shankar’s Iqraar By Chance (2006).
- Amarjeet Singh is a contemporary dancer and Indian television actor.