- Suitable for Boy
- Easy to pronounce
- 3 syllables and 5 letters
- pronounced as ar-jun
- Hindi (Sanskrit) अर्जुन
Means "white, clear" in Sanskrit. This is the name of a hero in Hindu legend, the son of the god Indra and the princess Kunti. The third of the Pandava's prince.
More about Arjun
- Kartavya veer Arjuna, also known as Sahasrabahu, a character in Hindu mythology
- Arjun, a 1985 Bollywood film starring Sunny Deol
- Arjun (film), a 2004 Telugu film starring Mahesh Babu
- Arjun Sarja, film actor from south India
- Allu Arjun, an actor of Telugu films
- Arjuna Ranatunga, a former Sri Lankan cricketer, now a politician
- Arjun Atwal, a professional golfer
- Arjun Munda, the former chief minister of the Indian state of Jharkhand
- Arjun Yadav is a right-hand batsman and offspinner of moderate ability.