- Suitable for Boy
- 2 syllables and 5 letters
- pronounced as bha/ga
- Hindi (Sanskrit) भागा
Sanskrit bhaga is a term for "lord, patron", but also for "wealth, prosperity".Bhaga is one of the Adityas, a god of wealth and marriage in Hinduism.
More about Bhaga
- Bhagabanpur (also spelt as Bhagwanpur) is a well growing village of Purba Medinipur in India.
- Bhagabhadra was one of the kings of the Indian Sunga dynasty.
- Bhagadatta was a mythological king of the city of Pragjyotisha in the epic of Mahabharata.
- Bhagalpur is a Lok Sabha constituency in Bihar.