- Suitable for Boy
- 5 syllables and 12 letters
- pronounced as mal-li/kar-ju/na
- Hindi (Sanskrit) मल्लिकर्जुन
Shiva and Parvati together here as “Arjuna” and “Mallika (A kind of Jasmine)". So Mallikarjuna is a name of Lord Shiva.
Mallikarjuna was Shilahara ruler of north Konkan.
More about Mallikarjuna
- The Mallikarjuna Jyotir Lingam Temple,from Sri Sailam, Andhra Pradesh.
- Mallikarjuna Rao is a popular Comedy Actor in Tollywood Mallikarjuna Rao, popularly known as "Battala Satti" for his role in Ladies Tailor.
- Pandit Mallikarjun Mansur was one of the greatest artists of the Jaipur-Atrauli Gharana of Hindustani Khayal singing.
- Dr.Mallikarjun Goud was a former Union Minister, former President of Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee .