- Suitable for Boy
- Unique name
- Easy to pronounce
- 4 syllables and 9 letters
- pronounced as raghuvIra
- Hindi (Sanskrit) रघुवीर
Lord Ram Short Meaning
Raghuveer (Sanskrit रघुवीर) is ancient Sanskrit word which means raghu-hero.
Reference of Raghuveer is found in the Ramtapniya-Upnishad (रामतापनीय-उपनिषद्) Epic in which Raghuveer is another name of Lord Ram. Raghuveer is also mentioned in Sir Monier-Williams dictionary in which Raghuveer is name of two authors. This name also founds reference in Ramtapniya-Upnishad (रामतापनीय-उपनिषद्) in which this word signifies Raghu as the hero.
Popularity of Raghuveer
Raghuveer is a very popular name in India. Raghuveer is also adopted by more than 775 people in India as the name of their children. Raghuveer is not adopted by any person of the USA as the name of their kids as it is shown above. Raghuveer is a beautiful name. It also has a great sort of mythological significance attached to it.
More about Raghuveer
- Raghuveer was an Indian film actor and director in Kannada film industry.
- Raghuveer Singh Koshal is an Indian politician and a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) political party.
- Raghuvir Singh Meena is an Indian National Congress leader and a member of the 15th Lok Sabha.
- Raghuveer Chaudhari is a novelist, poet and critic from Gujarat, India.
- Raghuveer is a 1995 Hindi-language Indian feature film.