- Suitable for Girl
- 3 syllables and 7 letters
- pronounced as sa/vi/tri
- Hindi (Sanskrit) सावित्री
Daughter of the Sun Short Meaning
Savitri means the daughter of the Sun. Savitri is derived from Sanskrit word Savitur which means The Sun. Savitri is Brahma's consort. Savitri is also the name of the wife of Brahma, the Creator.
More about Savitri
- Savitri, a Hindu character from the story of Savitri and Satyavan in the epic Mahabharata.
- Savitri was an Indian actress, director and producer.
- Savitri Jindal : Savitri Jindal is an Indian steel baroness, the wealthiest woman in India and the world's 56st richest person.
- Savitribai Phule was a social reformer who along with her husband, Mahatma Jotiba Phule played an important role in improving women's rights in India during the British Rule.