- Suitable for Boy / Girl
- 2 syllables and 5 letters
- pronounced as su/ry_a
- Hindi (Sanskrit) सूर्या
In Hinduism Surya means sun the special god. Surya is described as the husband of dawn,the supreme source of light.It is used in Hindi speaking countries.It corresonds to the Gric Helios.
More about Surya
- Surya Namaskara is a salute to the sun", is a common sequence of Hatha yoga asanas.
- Surya Kiran is an aerobatics demonstration team of the Indian Air Force .
- Surya missile is the code name for the first Intercontinental Ballistic Missile of India designed to carry nuclear warheads .
- Surya TV is a Malayalam television channel in India .
- The Surya Siddhanta is a treatise of Indian astronomy .
- Lama Surya Das is a trained and authorized American-born lama in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition.
- Surya Bahadur Thapa (born March 21 , 1928 ) has been Prime Minister of Nepal five times, under three different kings.