- Suitable for Girl
- 3 syllables and 7 letters
- pronounced as tri/ka_y_a
- Hindi (Sanskrit) त्रिकाया
The Trikaya doctrine Sanskrit, literally means "Three bodies or personalities namely:Nirmankaya,Sambhogkaya and Dharmakaya.It is an important Buddhist teaching both on the nature of reality, and what a Buddha is.
More about Trikaya
- Dharmakaya (section Trikaya doctrine) Truth Body or Reality Body) is a central concept in Mahayana Buddhism forming part of the Trikaya doctrine .
- the nirmanakaya or created body which manifests in time and space.
- the sambhogakaya or body of mutual enjoyment which is an archetypal manifestation